之前分享过「通过这 40 个问题与自我对话」，在其中解释了「时间标尺」概念以及为什么进行「自我提问」，也是我正在用做年度回顾与计划的清单。
周末收到了 Farnam Street 邮件，Shane 也分享了用来协助制定年度计划的 7 个问题。看完后非常吸引我，所以我也把这些问题加入到了自己的清单中。
我把内容翻译成了中文，与大家分享，你也可以点击下载 Farnam Street 原版 PDF 文件。
1. You're Fired - 你被解雇了
The most successful people ruthlessly analyze what’s working and what's not.
- If I took over my life from scratch today, what would I immediately stop doing?
- What would I start doing?
Hint: Imagine you took over your life today. If you wanted to be more successful,
what would you stop? What would you start? What's getting in the way?
2. More and Less - 更多与更少
You'll never reach the top of the mountain unless you enjoy the climb.
- What do I want to spend MORE time on next year?
- What do I want to spend LESS time on next year?
Hint: What gave you energy? What drained you? What gave you meaning?
What seemed void?
3. Passive Mode - 被动模式
The most successful people don't wait around for things to happen to them, they make things happen by going positive and go first.
- Where am I waiting for another person to make the first move?
- What can I do to go positive and go first?
Hint: Stop waiting for someone to make the first move. It doesn't matter if it is an apology or asking someone out on a date. Stop waiting for life to give you what you deserve and go out and make it happen.
4. Planting Seeds - 播撒种子
The most successful people are always planting seeds for the future.
- What can I do in the next week that will make the rest of the year easier?
- What can I do this year that will leave me in a better position for next year?
Hint: Sometimes it's about getting organized and sometimes it's about spending less money to get out of debt. The key is to do the things you need to do today to put yourself in a better position tomorrow.
5. The Inner Circle - 内部圈子
The most successful people are conscious about who they spend time with.
- Who do I spend time with that pulls me down?
- Who do I spend time with that lifts me up?
Willpower can only do so much. You eventually adopt the habits and mindset of the people you spend your time with. Select your friends as you would a personal board of directors.
6. Film Crew - 电影摄制组
If there was a film crew following you around all day documenting your success, you'd do all the things successful people do.
- What am I doing that I'd want the film crew to see?
- What are the things I'm doing that I don’t want the film crew to see?
Hint: You wouldn't be endlessly scrolling social media if someone was watching.
7. Goals - 目标
The most successful people have goals they want to accomplish AND the systems in place to make them inevitable.
- What are my goals for 2023?
- Do I have the right systems in place to make them happen? What needs to change?
Hint: Yearly goals are great to keep your eye on the prize but it's better to break them into weekly or monthly goals to keep you going. Write them down and put them where you can see them.